8/6/13

The Competition





Restlessness being the key of the day
Ran around to find peace somewhere
A profound nap was a desire of the heart
Number of laps yet to pass, impeded the wish
Numerous laps that cover regular intervals
I wished someone to take over the next lap
But there was none in that end, made me run
Hurrying to the ultimate end, I saw me being lone
Am I alone here as all others are still behind?
Or am I alone here as all others have passed me?
While looking behind to see whether somebody follow
Heard a loud scream of joy from the ultimate end
Someone unknown made it to reach the goal
Wanting to see the winner, I hurried again
There are several long laps yet to be passed
Being eaten by the cruel and ugly desolation,
I want to escape from this race of rivalry
Yet, I didn't give up and ran steadily to the end
Reaching at the end was like a dream come true
It seemed the entire world was waiting for me
With great joy, I was recognized with a big award
Though in muddiness, I could realize the truth
The competition demanded the last one to win








No comments:

Post a Comment

The One

The one who painted my world with beautiful colors  The one who filled my life with laughter and joy  The one who restored love ...