8/7/13

If you weren't there





I could have gone by now,
if you weren't there to wait for me

I could have blinded my eyes,
if you weren't there to be seen

I could have ceased speaking,
if you weren't there to listen

I could have stopped hearing,
if you weren't there to speak

I could have given up dreaming,
if you weren't there to be dreamed

I could have cut my tongue,
if you weren't there to make me taste

I could have ended thinking,
if you weren't there to be perceived

I could have refused sensing,
if you weren't there to be touched

I could have forget everything,
if you weren't there to remind

I could have been in curse,
if you weren't there to bless

I could have held imagining,
if you weren't there as inspiration

I could have looked the ugliest,
if you weren't there to arose beauty

I could have been poor,
if you weren't there to make me rich

I could have been weak,
if you weren't there to make me strong

I could have been in want,
if you weren't to provide
I could have been dead,
if you weren't there to live for me






No comments:

Post a Comment

The One

The one who painted my world with beautiful colors  The one who filled my life with laughter and joy  The one who restored love ...