11/6/13

You made me smile on your birthday

When the white lilly failed to give my share of beauty,
When the Orchid couldn't give even a bit of softness,
When the jasmine made a mistake in doling fragrance,
When the entire world struggled to get me happiness
I turned my wet pair of eyes to you, my cute baby

Where I saw a face that hides all the beauty in the world
Softness made alive with your love and affection
With the fragrance of infancy,  you made my life complete
Sorrow of not having happiness went by for not to return
As I am gifted with perfection in your loving presence

Like beauty in the white Lilly and softness in the light Orchid

With lots of shine and glitter in the aroma of fresh air
Wonderful my lfe, you made as you never cease to amaze
Happy birthday my baby,  you brought the best in life
Like a visit made by heaven, your birth made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One

The one who painted my world with beautiful colors  The one who filled my life with laughter and joy  The one who restored love ...