11/24/13

Without you





Insisted by the rays of light, I woke up without a reason.
Compelled by someone's effort, I ate a lot without hunger.
Tempted by an innocent soul, I smiled without happiness.
Marked by the lines of clock,  I closed my eyes to sleep.
Though I could wake up like a machine, without a reason to wake.
Though I could eat like a machine, without any desire to eat
Though I could smile when there was a lot to make me cry
I couldn't sleep as I am not a machine but a human being
A human being who misses you a lot
A human being who doesn't want to wake up without you
A human being who doesn't like to eat without you
A human being who forgot to smile without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One

The one who painted my world with beautiful colors  The one who filled my life with laughter and joy  The one who restored love ...