5/21/10

For the one who is really special

For the one who is really special, I really want to kneel down before you
I always tried to find fault in you; I tried to make you feel that you are guilty
I always tried to fancy that you are the ground behind every failure in my life
I always complained against you that you will never and cannot understand me

I did all these by forgetting that you are the only one who loved me very much
At times I forgot the fact that you are the only one who cared me when I needed it
I never tried to understand you and made all those silly complaints against you
I really forgot the fact that you are the one who is really special to me

Now, I am before you, kneeling down before you to ask your pardon,
I am not sure anyone in this world can forgive me for all those pains
Yet, I believe you will forgive me as you have done in all these years to me
And now I understand, you forgive me, you care me, and you love me and….

And that is the reason; I call you as someone who is really special to me
Yes, you are the one who is really special to me and I want to tell you
I want to tell you that I understand you, I love you and I am here to care you
I want to become the “ someone who is really special to you”…….



No comments:

Post a Comment

The One

The one who painted my world with beautiful colors  The one who filled my life with laughter and joy  The one who restored love ...